Pages

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Not too too much

It wasn’t too eventful today. I watched a movie and did some stuff around the flat and on the computer in the morning and left at around 2:00. I headed to the BUNAC offices to look at some job postings and get some CV tips. I think it may be a little hard for me to find a job that ends in June so I guess I can’t be too picky! I found out that tomorrow there is a recruitment show in Holborn, so I’m going to check that out. Maybe I can sign up with an agency or two.

What else did I do? Hmmm, I went to Pret again and got a yummy brie and tomato baguette; So good! Bought a few colored scarves and headed home.

It was chilly out today and I found it quite funny that when I was waiting at the bus stop, I would actually look forward to a passing bus because the exhaust would warm me up a little; Am I sick or what!? Haha! That’s how much of a wimp I am when it comes to coldness!

Here are two random pics. The first is of a pair of shoes that I bought earlier, yes they are gold; they look cute with jeans though! And the second is of me in my flat.


M

No comments: