Pages

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Lazy Sunday

I made some yummy cereal and headed off on the bus to Hillsong Church. It's at the Dominion Theatre in Tottenham Court. There were tons of greeters and in the theatre there is a whole light setup and screens and the sounds system is crazy too! The music was awesome and it was a lot of fun! I'll definitely go back again!



After Hillsong I had a few errands to do, I stopped at Boots and got a blow dryer and PC World to get a hub so I could connect my laptop to the internet. When I got it home it wouldn't work, the computer here is set up differently, so I don't think I'll be able to connect my laptop. It's not a huge deal right now since I can borrow this one anyways and transfer my pics.

The rest of the day I just read the paper at home and made some dinner (scrambled eggs and wine...mmmmmm). We are both having a quiet night (Gareth and I) We'll probably just watch some TV. Tomorrow I want to start job hunting. Even over here I'm getting antsy and want to start working (what's wrong with me?)

M

No comments: