Pages

Saturday, April 01, 2006

In my new flat

Well today was nice! I left the hostel early and headed to my new home with all my stuff in tow. When I got there I set up my room and put all my stuff away, it's nice not living out of a backpack anymore; It was getting kind of annoying! I think I want to buy a few little things to make it more homey in my room. The flat is nice! It's on the third floor and has a living room, dining room, bathroom, kitchen, and 2 bedrooms. I'll post pics later.

I decide to go to Camden Market next since it's just down the street! I couldn't believe how many shops there were! So many crazy fashions and cool furniture. I bought a little wooden jewllery box for my earrings and necklaces (better than a ziploc bag which housed my jewllery earlier!) I also had a crepe for lunch, just like the kind I had in Paris a few years ago, very yummy and messy! There were all kinds of food stands: West African, Thai Curry, Moroccan! It smelled sooooo good!!! I'll try those next time.

On my way back I stopped at Sainsbury's to get some groceries (my first grocery shopping venture since I've lived on my own - aren't you proud of me! lol!)

Now I'm home and I did some picture editing to make them small enough for the net and will look online for any interesting jobs. Gareth is away for the rest of the evening, so I have the place to myself. I think I might have a bit of wine make some dinner and watch one of the many DVDs he has here.

M

No comments: