Pages

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Busy Day!

I did a lot of stuff today! This morning I went for a run...I want to start running regularly to get in shape and to look good in my bikini for Greece! It's so nice to have these big parks so close by (Regent's Park, Primrose Hill, and Hampstead Heath). There are more green areas close to my flat then there were at home in Vic! It's nice because it'll make it easier for me to get out there and run.

Then I had an appointment at 12:00 at the Adecco recruitment agency. I ended up having to run the last couple of blocks there or else I was going to be late! I had to do some computer and typing tests and ended up doing very well! The guy there said that they should be able to find me a job. So I'm happy! I have someone else searching for jobs for me as well as my little job hunts online. After that, I decided to check out the area around there (Swiss Cottage). It's about a 20min walk from home but I hadn't been to this area yet (so much to see!) There are shops and a big mall type building which, inside, has huge fish tanks, trees, and the walls are made to look like rock.

I went home and had some leftovers for lunch. Then I headed out again! I decided to look around Soho. I ended up getting distracted in some stores and it was getting dark by the time I started walking around and exploring. I want to go back tomorrow but I hear the weather is supposed to be crappy, so we'll see.

Since there are no outside pics, I thought I'd throw in one of myself I took and hour ago, a little blurry though!



M

No comments: