Pages

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

New Job

Well I went for my interview this morning and ended up landing the job. I’ll be working at a cute old pub in Hampstead Heath. It was built in the 1500’s and is said to be haunted. It has a large patio which is usually packed in the nice weather. I’ll be bartending and running food. It’s not exactly what I want to do but I think it’ll be ok since it’s only for a month or two and they know I’m leaving for the summer (so I don’t have to quit after less than 2 months) I also just wanted part-time which will give me time to travel a little!

After the interview I walked back home (45 min walk), studied some Greek, and then went to bible study in the evening. It was fun, I’m starting to meet more people which is cool. I also bought the book: The Purpose Driven Life; it’s supposed to be very good! I started reading it on the bus home but and got nauseous, and I’ve been at home now for a while and I still feel nauseous; I hope it goes away so I can sleep!

M

No comments: