Pages

Thursday, October 05, 2006

I Can Cook Greek

Today I made my first Greek meal (besides Greek Salad). I don’t know why I get so proud when I cook something! Lol! (And I have to post a pic too of course). I guess it’s because I never really cooked before I moved away. I surprise myself whenever I attempt to make something (other than cereal or scrambled eggs) and it actually tastes good!

It took all day (because you had to soak some of the ingredients and let it simmer for 4 hours) but after all that hard work, I made “Bean Soup”! Yes, ladies and gentlemen, try to hold your excitement in! “Bean Soup”….



Unfortunately, it’s Tony’s most despised meal so I won’t score any points there but I like it and it’s healthy and it’ll last me a few days. Linda made it a while ago and I loved it so it was my first choice to attempt. MMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

M

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Looks delicious. Those are really huge beans!