Pages

Monday, September 10, 2007

Prague

This is just a very short note to let you all know I made it to Prague safely. I had a great last day in Paros; I went for a nice morning walk along the water and market streets, went to Punda Beach and vegged in the sun with a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice, finished cleaning and packing, and helped make pizza upstairs with Linda and Markos in the evening. The day was sooo clear too, you could see all the surrounding islands and there were little white fluffy clouds that made the day look so beautiful.

Yesterday, I looked around Athens for a bit. And then I tried to sleep in the airport but it didn't work. I arrived in Prague early this morning and I just dropped my luggage off at the hostel and will walk around and explore. There are so many things I want to see here but for now, I want to get my bearings. It's a lot cooler here and pretty cloudy; no rain though, for now. It's kinda refreshing! I think I may pick up a little scarf though. I have no proper jacket (I sent it home with Tony), just layers so hopefully that'll be ok.

I'm off to walk around! Cya!
M

No comments: