Pages

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Week with my Bro and Next Trip

This week flew by! Today (Sat), I’m at work because it’s crazy busy but Paul and I are leaving on the 12 noon ferry for Mykonos, so I’ll just work for a few hours then leave.

Paul has been hitting up the beaches all week and I'm not sure if he knows what sunscreen is because he’s ridiculously dark! After I’m finished work, we usually meet up and either go out for coffee, to another beach, watch a movie, and I took him to the Marathi Caves and we went all through them with one of Markos’ lanterns.



Next week, Paul plans to go to Santorini on Monday and maybe from there, he’ll go to Ios and then back. He’ll have to leave for Athens on Thurs to catch his flight to London.

Yesterday, I booked my next flight and it was a very spur of the moment decision. I was planning on going to Poland but decided on Barcelona, Spain instead! I didn’t want to go at first because it’ll be in Aug and really hot, but I’m sure it’ll be cooler than here and there are beaches nearby just in case. It was also one of the cheapest flights I could get for high season (€ 160.00) without going to cities I’ve already been to. I’ve also booked accommodation at a cool new hostel right in the Passeig de Gracia area. So, I’m looking forward to that (Aug 3 -7)!

Paul and I will stay the night in Mykonos tonight right near Paradise Beach in wooden beach huts, so it should be interesting!

M

No comments: