Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Summer is Definitely Here

I’ll try to make this quick because I’m so busy at work right now. This week is the deadline for an island business directory that our company makes every year, so I’m busy working on a ton of ads for it.

I haven’t seen Tony in almost 2 months since around Easter (well there was that one short visit on Samos for a few hours but that doesn’t count – too short). Well, last night, I was talking to Tony on the phone and told him I was going to bed soon and he said “What? You’re not picking me up in 2 hours?” It took a moment to register but yes, was on his way over!!! I didn’t think I’d see him till sometime in July! So I picked him up at around 1am last night.

Today, I worked till 2 then had a few hours off to go with Tones to Martzelo Beach and bake in the sun and swim. Now I’m back at work for who knows how long.

The weather has been amazing the last 2 weeks! Summer is definitely here (high 20’s/low 30’s). On the weekend, I lazed around the whole time at the beaches at Monastiraki Beach Club and Punda Beach Club; both fun places to people watch.

I’ve gotta go, too much to do! Oh and Tony is here for a record 17 days so I’ll be seeing lots of him even though work is really busy. This is the last time off he gets till he’s out but once this visit is over, he only has about a month left. Not bad at all!

M

No comments: