Pages

Friday, August 10, 2007

Barcelona Trip Pics

Here are a few pics for my Trip...

Changing of the guards in Athens.

BARCELONA
La Rambla

La Boqueria market


Temple de la Sagrada Familia


Both made out of chocolate!


The magic Fountain


A loooooong metro hallway

In front of Casa Batllo

Different Alleys


At the Picasso Museum

The Waterfront

Park Guell


Dali Museum in Figueres

I'm working like a maniac right now trying to finish updating a website for my boss ASAP. I want to finish it soon because my boss will be away next week and I can come and go as I please as long as the website is finished when he gets back. Tony arrives tonight (!!!!!) SO, if I finish this today or very soon, I'll have all next week to hang out!

M

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Really great pix! Spain never intrigued me much, but your photos make me want to visit!