Pages

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Rain Fallout

Ok, here are a few pics of the morning after a big rainstorm we had on Monday night. I don't know why, but I think it's fun when there is crazy bad weather. It's exciting with all the rain, thunder, and lightening; although knowing you have to go out and drive a motorbike in it is a different story.




I talked to Tony for 2 mins last night and it poured where he is too and the tents had water coming through all night. The next day, they had to pack everything up and go on a 24km hike in the rain with all their gear and set up camp again. It makes riding a bike in the rain a pleasant experience compared to what he has to do!

I have Karate class tonight. I haven't talked much about that but it is something I really look forward to and I'm so glad I joined! I'm meeting people there and have gone out for coffee with a girl named Anna. We are learning different types of blocks, punches, and kicks. I can feel my pipes getting a little more solid too! lol! I'm definitely going to continue this even back in Canada. It's a good feeling to know you can defend yourself if you have to.

M

No comments: