Pages

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Athens

I arrived in Athens last night and I'm happy to be back in Greece. The hostel I stayed at was so great! Clean and fun - "Athens Backpackers". Today I did some major marathon walking all over the place and climbed the highest point in the city and there was an amazing view!

I don't have time to write out all the details of my trip so I'll do that when I get home (I'm taking the ferry home today and go back to work tomorrow). So get ready for a bunch of long posts when I have the time to go through all my pics and write it all out because it'll take a while.

I haven't been in touch with Tony lately. I couldn't talk to him when I was out of Greece and now he has no signal for a few days. He's doing a mission right now which involves living in the wilderness for 5 days with no tent or food (they have to find there food with maps apparently). They also have to paint their faces and make their own shelter. During the day they try to sleep when they can and during the night they have to move to another location and eventually, they have to take a base over and be all stealthy! I don't know all the details but it sounds crazy. I'll here from him when he's finished.

M

No comments: