Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My Next Trip!

Over the last week or so I've been starting to look around at flights and cities to visit for my next trip in mid May. And I think I've decided; It looks like I'll be heading for sunny and exotic Turkey!

I'll take the ferry from here to Samos (Tony may have moved to a different base by then but if not, I'll get to meet up with him and he can show me around!). From Samos, I take a one and a half hour ferry to Kusadasi, Turkey. That'll be my base and from there, I can take the bus to some really cool sites like Ephesus, the House of Virgin Mary, many great beaches, and I'd like to take a 3 hour journey to Pamukkale which is a beautiful hot spring with pure white terrain.

So this is my plan for now, I haven't booked anything and don't know the dates yet but I'll be researching the next little while to figure things out. It also helps that my boss just told me I get a Easter bonus this month! Yay!

M

No comments: