Pages

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

FINALLY!!!

Well I'm finally here in London! It was an interesting trip over and I'm glad it's done!

I had 3 flights and the second one (Seattle to Copenhagen) was delayed over 2 hours, which caused me to miss my third flight to London. So I had to get a different flight booked and that one was also delayed! So by the time I got to London I wasn't suprized when my luggage was lost too (what else annoying could happen?) It was actually a blessing in disguise because it took me 2 hours to get to the hostel from Heathrow and I didn't have to lug my backpack with me. It should get delivered to the hostel today (I hope!)

It's 9:30am on Tues now and I'm dead tired! I got to the hostel at 10 last night and crawled into bed and collapsed! I didn't sleep on the plane at all. I still had a cough and hoped I didn't wake the poor girl up that I was sharing the room with. This morning I found out that she is an Australian named Amanda and she didn't hear my coughing at all. Good! She's moving out today so I'm the only one in my room at the moment (it holds 4 people).

I think today I'm going to just wander around and get used to my new home. Although, as I'm writing this, I think I want to have another nap before I head out! I won't be able to post pics till I get my laptop hooked up (beginning of April).

I guess that's it for now! So it's all good, my luggage should arrive today and I'm fine and in one piece!

M

No comments: