Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Something New...

Ok, so this blog wasn't resurrected like I thought it might be. I think it's time to put it to sleep.

I'll be starting a fancy new blog featuring my art in the near future. I have recently been inspired to start working on my drawing skills with intensity. And I have some goals in my head that I'm excited about. This is going to be a bit of a process and I have to be patient but stay tuned!

Also, I should mention our wedding. Some people have been asking about where/when it is and all that. It'll be in Paros, Greece on July 30. It's going to be a Greek Orthodox wedding; in other words, there will be no English. It's a beautiful ceremony though and it'll be fun. You'll get to chuck rice at us too! Anyways, when the invites go out (hopefully soon) I'll put up a website where I'll put more info about the island.

Have a great weekend!

-M

1 comment:

Kat said...

Hi M, I don't know if you remember me, but I found you during your summer on the island, had you on my list ever since.

Congratulations on your engagement and impending marriage. I seem to remember his name is Tony, and you two make a cute couple.

Perhaps posting something on your marriage on Paros would make a nice ending to this blog, and I hope you'll keep it up as a record for yourself and others.

You can have a Greek Orthodox wedding with English translations, if you like. I've seen it done. And about the rice, ouch! People use a heavy hand and don't restrain themselves at all, so you and Tony should be ready to duck your faces toward each other when circling the altar when the time comes.